CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

We have a second dog!

This morning we got another dog. This one is a puppy, not quite fully grown. It just did the cutest things this morning, enjoy a few pictures. I am not quite sure what kind of breed this dog it, and unfortunately, it certainly isn't house-trained.
I was on the phone with my mom when I noticed our new puppy chewing on Sophie's ball. I hope she doesn't mind sharing. The new puppy certainly didn't seem to mind chewing on a used ball. BLAhhhhh.....that is NASTEE.

After enjoying the ball for a while, he played and jumped. He grabbed Sophie's stuffed bear and bit and shook it, just like Sophie does. Sophie was just watching all this in amazement. I think she was trying to decide how she felt about another dog invading her space.

Up next he found Sophie's squeaky toy. I think this one is the new puppies favorite. He picked it up and carried it around in his mouth. JUST LIKE SOPHIE DOES! WOW! They are SO alike.After he finished playing with that, he moved on to the purple squeaky bone. He could not get that thing to squeak no matter how hard he bit and pushed on it. Sophie is better at this. I guess it will come in time.

So far, the new puppy seems to be fitting in just fine. I do wish we could do something about the house training. He also barks a little too much. I am not sure how long Sophie will tolerate him playing with her toys. Personally, I think it is kind of gross that they are sharing toys.

But isn't he just the cutest puppy ever!

Disclaimer: Yes, I am a horrible mother, I did not intervene and let my kid chew on the dogs toys. Believe me, much worse had already been in the kids mouth. Besides, they share popsicles, potatoe chips, and sometimes sippy cups; so what is a little tennis ball and teddy bear between friends!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture is soooo adorable. You have the prettiest babies. Wow! Thanks again for letting us invade you space last night and for letting me unload my closet. P.S. I owe you $25 for the Super Saturday stuff. :)

Jessica said...

I say just keep the one that poops outside.

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! Sophie is adorable but I have to say that Sam has her beat!

April V said...

poor kid just needed some attention!!!! poor baby!!! raggs could come keep both of your puppies company?????