CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 22, 2008

BigNews!!!!!!!!! for me anyway!

This is something we have been thinking about for a while! Since we are not moving, we decided to go ahead with it.
We purchased a commercial vinyl cutter, and have started a Vinyl Business! I have been playing with it this evening, and it is so fun! I am working on a website, and a few other things! I will post some pics soon! The only drawback to it is I am spending a lot of time in the garage. I am so paranoid I am not alone in there......we caught 2 mice shortly after we moved in. I am so afraid one might still be hiding in there and attack me. I have HUGE fears of those tiny, nasty little creatures. But, because of the size of the cutter, there was just nowhere else to put it!
Anyway, I have been designing files, downloading fonts, and coming up with ideas for a while, and am excited to finally have the machine up and running!
I'll post a link to my site soon. In the meantime, if you have anything you want done in vinyl.....I think I might know someone who can hook you up with a great price!

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

I could use a hook -up.... if you know what I mean. And I don't mean in vinyl. Tall, handsome, adores me, kisses good, and I guess he better be okay with a houseful of kids. Do you have a stencil for that??

Ginger said...

Hmmm...no.Well,I have one of my own, but not one I loan out!:)
So glad we got to do lunch today!

Anonymous said...

How awesome!! My sister and sister in law have normal sized ones but how cool to be able to make really big lettering.

Nicole Bolinger said...

Congratulations! That is big and great news. I have been recking my brain with ideas of sometype of business I can start. Maybe I will steal yours for the NWA area! ;)

Scott, Melinda, and the boys said...

Congradulations? I guess.!? You really were adopted, by the way... What does one do with vinyl lettering and stuff?