CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes!!!!

Summer is always a busy time! Add into that job hunting and frenzy becomes a better adjective. Our summer has been a big ole' mess of lazied frenzy. We have been able to spend a lot of time together as a family and to play with our friends. We have also had to balance job interviews, lots of flights, rental cars, and dad popping in and out.
It seems as the summer is starting to wind down, so is the frenzy of the hunt! Nothing is official, but we have 2 options before us now (none of which include our current location! Anyone want to buy a nice, beautiful home in a great school district??????)http://picasaweb.google.com/gingerleighmade/HousePictures

We should know better in a few days what kind of time line we are looking at, and if we will end up in Louisville, KY or Atlanta, Ga????????? My old neighbor from Missouri just moved to Atlanta and is hoping we end up there! My brother, who lives not far from Atlanta, is hoping so too! We have a soft spot in our family for Atlanta, as we were married there a little over 13 years ago!

I am looking forward to this chapter of our life being over. I know the next one will have its own set of struggles, but at least it will come with a paycheck!

I have to admit, this is one trial I have been happy to endure! We have been blessed to have such a wonderful year. It has been amazing that Blake and I have gotten along so well through this. I was afraid with him being home ALL THE TIME, one of us would end up wounded, in jail, or divorced (just kidding), but it truly has been a fun experience (minus the unemployed part). I think Sam is just not going to know what to do when his Dad is gone back to work!

I think I am going to sit and enjoy the relative quite once we move and are settled! I will have Blake back to work, and the 4 older children all in school! That leaves just me and Sam home, all alone, to reak havoc on the innocent world around us!

I sure hope Atlanta or Louisville can handle us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!! Keep us updated! So sad to hear you have to leave your house but you will always find another one and fill it with memories!

Anonymous said...

Okay Girl what is going on?? I know you guys are doing exciting and fun stuff!

Camara said...

so do you know more yet? I cant wait to move from here. I am ready for the change! I dont really care where we go as long as I have some civilization like maybe a target! The kids have grown up so much. Mine are growing too fast too. Nolan is 9 months old today and has already started taking steps since Joe has left. Joe isnt going to recognize him when he gets home! What are the job possibilites for Blake?