CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Inventive Frugality




Andrew was needing some new shoes. Since the economy is so bad right now, we are trying to reserve every penny we can. The fact is, he is only four and will need many more pairs of shoes before he moves out of our house.





I think we found a solution that will work. The result offers great toe protection. They may not prove to be the best in rainy weather, so I may have to work on another solution, but for now.....


Andrew's New Shoes!!!

So, do you think it will catch on?????Are these the new crocs?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! He is so cute and creative!

Nicole Bolinger said...

That gave me a great laugh!!! seriously, I can always count on you for a good laugh. Call me soon!

Jessica said...

Are you gonna use that toilet paper now? I hope his shoes were not muddy!