CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Still kickin'


Summer is keeping us busy! We've had lots going on, and I just haven't made the time to sit and type another long boring post.
I know you all are disappointed, but you'll just have to console yourselves with some pictures......

Soon, I'll have to vent about my trip(s) to WalMart to have my flat tire repaired. I promise, when I am done with that, you'll wish I was still being quiet!

Blue tongues are all the rage in Alabama!
Andrew loved the game Bryce got for his birthday! You would've
thought it was Drew's by his reaction!

The birthday boy!

Nearly everything he got was Indiana Jones, and he couldn't have been happier!

Sweet little Sam! Why are his cheeks so pink?????Oh, that would be Fifths Disease. By the time it was over, he looked pitiful from head to toe, but still was happy as a clam!

Blue lips and teeth! I wasn't thinking of the food coloring when I bought Bryce's cake. It was RED icing in the center and blue ribbons on the edge. They all had discolored mouths for a while, and had lots of fun showing their funky lips and tongues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute they all are. Poor little Sam :(

Happy birthday Andrew!!!