CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It is Offical.....Blake is certified...

And no, not as crazy. Though one would think living with me for 13+ years would certainly qualify anyone for a crazy certificate.
Blake took his PMP certification today and passed! WOO hoo! Big weight off his shoulders there. He was cramming last night, taking practice tests, talking to himself and the computer......but it is over and he passed!
It is supposed to be a big deal in his field, but dont ask me? :) So a Huge congrats to Blake!

The first day of summer has begun for the children and me. Perhaps it will be I who is certified crazy by the end of the week. Sophie keeps looking for somewhere quiet to take a nap....poor puppy. I did sneak away today and have lunch with my good friend, Beth, who will be moving soon. I am in total denial, and pretending it isn't coming! They were here for just a year with ACSC (military), and will be heading back towards where we came from. I am sad to see them go. We have been doing Wednesday lunches for the past several months, and I am so going to miss that! She is always a fun person to sit and chat with. Her son and mine are good friends too, so there will be sadness on many levels in our home when they move. I know now a little more how it felt for all my friends we left behind over the years!

This summer should be a busy and fun one! My little brother is getting married in less than a month (his fiance-whom we love- is a brave girl to marry into this big crazy family!). I just have to give you a little laugh, it will be the "Johnson-Bedwell" wedding....hehehe.....Ok, so I have a dirty mind....That is almost as funny as when my sister got married: Bedwell-Virgin. Oh, I know. Enough, grow up and move on.......

So, back to summer. Lots of time at the pool. I get to sleep in! WOO HOOO!!!!! I am sure i will also be refereeing lots of fights and arguments. My one big goal for this summer is to clean out my garage! And yes, it just might take all summer!

I guess that is it. Boring as always! Oh...good news....Bryce's test came back negative for MRSA, it was just "plain ol' staph". It is looking TONS better and he is still wild and crazy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Okay, the Bedwell last name just begs for funny combinations, but Johnson and Virgin?!?!? I don't think they could get any better!

Ginger said...

Michelle, Seriously! :)