CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Replacement part.....PLEASE!

Well, I did it again today! It wasn't near as good as the "molly mormon" incident of June '08, but the entire room again, got a good laugh at my expense.

When will I learn? Probably never. I really need like a three second delay to keep me from doing stupid things like smelling pee-soaked underwear, calling someone's wife a "molly mormon", making the ill timed joke; then there was the time I thought I was sending my sister Jessica a funny news story, but instead it seemed I had accidentally sent an off-color news story to my Bishop! (thankfully, I had ONLY sent it to my Sister-in-law who is aware of my lack of common sense), and to keep me from just plain ole' saying the wrong thing at just the right time!

So my question....how do I get a replacement part for that filter that I evidently didn't get, or have somehow broken?

I think I may count to three each time before I speak. Thankfully, for every stupid thing I say, it does seem like I say 10 or so intelligent things. Or at least I think i do??????

I am certainly learning to think before I speak. Just wish I didn't embarrass myself so in the process!

So, if anyone has a part number for "Stupid Comment Mouth Filter" and "Common Sense Housewife Chip" I would be greatly appreciative! Otherwise, look forward to many more lovely stories about my rather unfortunate mistakes!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That part looks something like a muzzle I'm told. The other option is electric shock therapy.