CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Lazy....yep, thats me!

I think I have realized that I do have goals and ambition in life....and that is to sleep in everyday and do as little as possible once I am up. LAZY. Sadly, like most other things I set out to accomplish, I am failing miserably at the said goals above. I guess being a mom to five kidlets 11 and under doesn't allow much time for me to devote to my "ambitious" goals.
So, instead, I get up at the butt-crack of dawn.Change diapers, make lunches, sign papers, clean, cook, clean some more, feed the boys, etc. All things that are counter-productive to reaching my goals. By the time the evening comes and I have the kids fed one last time for the day and in bed, I finish cleaning whatever mess they've left for me, and rededicate myself to reaching my goals tomorrow. I sure hope, one of these days, I am successful!

Seriously, Blake and I have discussed many times ways to make our family run more smoothly. Treating it like a business (his idea). Deal with it as it comes (my way of thinking). One thing we DO agree on in setting goals. I have always been a procrastinator and a starter (seldom finisher). So, I am trying to get better, and my first step is to make goals. Since I have done that now, I think I'll spend the better part of the week trying to reach those goals. Blake will be so proud I have finally listened to his advice! Think he'll be disappointed in the goals I set ? :)

If only!!!!!!! Hey,maybe tomorrow, if I don't think it is too productive, I'll post the next project I have done. Something I actually completed!

Obviously I am just messing around, though I would love for those to be real goals, my house would implode in a matter of minutes!

1 comment:

Nicole Bolinger said...

I love you goals! That is totally one of my goals. But, with a newborn in the house I think I will fail as well!!