CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Artist Strikes again!!!!!!!!



Two posts in one day....can it be?????


Yes, so my apologies to the victims!




If you'll recall a few weeks ago, I posted about the major art project that little Sam decided to undertake while I was cooking! (that'll teach me!) I am happy to report, the wall is now marker free. The trim work is mostly marker free. I just need to spot paint over where the magic eraser wasn't so magic. The couch, well, i flipped the cushions over, and the rest we are just pretending isn't there! (did i mention the couch is barely 18months old!....newer than the toddler that drew on it!) Thank goodness it is dark fabric and not really noticeable.



Well, it seems the infant artist has struck again. This time using washable markers (thank goodness), and his canvas this time:



Doesn't he look so sad that he got caught?????

Here, take a closer look......

Yep, he sure is upset. You know what I wonder? Why is it when I am looking for something to write with, ANYTHING...pen, pencil, marker....they are nowhere to be found? But, when I leave Sam alone for oh, five seconds, he finds a plethora of marking utensils to choose from?


No comments: