CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Here's the start of Nothing!


I don't know why I am even starting one of these things.....I had a blog for a while a year or so ago, and it starved to death. Today has been one of those days that I would like to push fast forward on. Not that anything bad really happened... I think it is just the stress of all the change we are going through finally getting to us.


I hate having things hanging over my head. Detest it.....We have a giant elephant hanging over our head. I sure hope the rope holds. Decisions, decisions, decisions......Sometimes being an adult really sucks.


Everything in life is a delicate balance, amazing how one choice effects the next and the next....

I am very excited to see what the next year holds for us, to see where we are in a year! Time is passing so quickly! I cant believe it has already been 6 months since we left the Air Force life behind! I cant wait to see what the next six months hold. Blake is due to start his new job in less than 2 weeks. That is a lot of the turmoil right now. It is exciting and nerve-wracking and definately different! We're heading back to the mid-west. I dont mind actually. I really enjoyed Missouri, so Ohio should be fun too! At least we'll be close to a real city and airport and shopping this time.


This year should be an exciting one for us! Jonathon turns 12, which means he'll get the priesthood. Am I really old enough to be a mom of a deacon? of an official pre-teen!!!! Ugh!

Andrew will start kingergarten this coming fall! That so doesnt seem right. He is still so sweet and so young. Sam turns terrible 2.....oh how much worse could he get?(I know, dont ask that!). Then there's Bryce and Kayleigh growing up faster than they should.


I am hoping to get back into doing things I enjoy now that Sam is older and off my hip a little more. But, man, that kid gets into everything! I am enjoying being back here in AL for the time being, and having all my friends around! We are having a girls night out this week, and I really need it!


I guess that is it for now....I guarantee every post will be just as boring! We live a pretty boring life. And ya know, boring is just fine with me!

No comments: