CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 17, 2009

Just a little thing I did today....

I know I have said this before, but now, I really mean it. I think I have officially lost my mind. Now, those of you who know me well, know there wasn't much to loose. However, what little bit may have been left, well.....it's gone now.
This morning, Sam and I were hanging out watching PBS and killing time till our noon play date at the Y. I got distracted by a book I was reading, Sam messing his diaper, and then the telephone. Suddenly, it was 11:20 and I still had not showered. I took a quick shower, dressed and proceeded to style my locks.
I had the round brush going, the dryer blowing, and was in a hurry.....a bad one. By this point it was 11:40 or so, and i knew I would be a little late. This is also expected, I am a Bedwell, and it is in my blood.
So, the hairstyle,.....let's get back to it. I am styling and thinking I might just get there in time. I clip my bangs up, and see the hairspray out of the corner of my eye. I grab the spray, and generously spray the crown and sides of my noggin. Suddenly, to my horror, i see white foaming bubbles growing where I had just sprayed my hair.
I look at the vanity, and realize right next to my green bottle of Garnier Fructisse Spray, was a lovely green bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles Bath and Toilet Cleaner. I had seriously just sprayed my hair with FOAMING FREAKING BUBBLES. Needless to say, I have no more hard water stains or mildew in my hair. Luckily, I also have my hair. I rinsed quickly. I was back at square one with the hair do, so I just quickly dried it and left.
In the car, I called my friend, Rhonda, and apologized for being late, yet again. This time, I told her, I had a good excuse. She got quite the chuckle when I explained my new found beauty product. Luckily for me, no permanent damage seems to have been done (to my hair anyway). You'd think I would have quickly put away the toilet spray, but nope it is still sitting there, right along side my hairspray, which I never even used today.

4 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

THat is soooooo funny!!! I think it could have happened to the best of us!

Anonymous said...

Okay that made me laugh!

Jessica said...

thought about you yesterday when i attempted to apply deodorant to my toothbrush. lucky for me it's not at all similar to my actual toothpaste. didn't get too far.

Michelle said...

That's a good one. Thank goodness it didn't have any hair removal ingredients in it!