CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

She's Baaaaaaacckkk!!!!!!

Wow, almost 20 days since I last posted. It isnt because I havent had anything to say (those who know me know that isnt possible). I have literally just not had the time to post!
We finally had our ward super saturday. I like to think it went well. People seemed pleased with their projects, and I was very relieved to have it over and done with!
The next week was spent with field trips to the zoo. It rained! We got SOAKED! SOAKED! Thankfully, my friend Polly had Sam, so he wasnt being dragged through the weather. It was still a fun day. Then the Pumpkin patch. No rain, just a beautiful day. Next came the missionary zone luncheon our Relief Society Presidency had to put on. That is always a fun day. I always think of when my sons are on their missions!Finally, yesterday was my first show. We did really well, and people seem to love our stuff! I came home and had to finish preparing my talk to today. I got home at 615, and put the kids to bed at 730. I literally fell asleep at Blake's desk at 8pm. I got up went potty, and laid on the bed to finish my talk, but fell asleep again around 830. I woke up at 715am! OOps! The talk came together just fine though.
So, hopefully the next few weeks will be slower. I have a good bit of custom orders from the show this past weekend that I have to get done this week. I am excited! So glad I am doing something I enjoy!
I know this is a rather boring post, but I am still exhausted!
One little funny......
Blake brought the kids and the dog to the park to see the booth. A friend of his from work came and helped me for a while. She is the one who talked me into doing the booth! Anyway, Blake was standing with the kids across the traffic path with the kids. He was talking to Kayleigh. I was talking to Jeanine (his friend from work) when I see Sams pants fall from his waist to his feet. Sam didnt notice, Blake didnt notice, but I sure did, as did jeanine and about 10 other people around. Thankfully, he is only 2, and when he realized it thought it was funny. Blake said it happened again on the way to the car. He said Sam was walking slow, and this lady said, "Sir, did you know his pants are at his ankles!?" He obviously is not blessed yet with is mother's gargantuan rear end.

No comments: